u klik me,i klik u back :)

Isnin, 12 September 2011

rest in peace dear cousin....

The Loss Of A Cousin

© Collette N. Alaniz
My eyes filled up with tears as I heard the news
It never occurred to me, how much I could lose
I find myself wishing that it wasn't real
Every time I think about it, pain is all I can feel
Tears fall from my eyes, I can barely see
But my heart tells me that he'll always be with me
I’m glad he feels no pain now-he lives in a perfect land
I can still feel the soft touch on my shoulder of his loving hand
I lie in bed and cry at night
And I don’t feel any better in the morning light
And I will love and miss him forever
Until the day we are again together.
Together in that perfect place above,
Filled with caring, sharing and love
But until that day comes- I will wipe my tears away.
And hopefully see him again someday

Source: The Loss Of A Cousin, Family Death Poem and 65 Stories http://www.familyfriendpoems.com/poem/the-loss-of-a-cousin#ixzz1XhsJLI9D
Family Friend Poems

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan